- UltraNote GUI Wallet
UltraNote GUI wallet basics
1. Balance: Gives you info about how many XUN coins you have in your UltraNote wallet.
2. Unconfirmed: Gives you info about incoming XUN coins to your UltraNote wallet.
3. Recent transactions: Here you can see a list of last transactions to your UltraNote wallet.
4. Total: Gives you info about the total amount of XUN coins you have in your UltraNote wallet Confirmed/Unconfirmed.
5. Locked: Gives you info about how many XUN coins you have locked in deposit.
6. Unlocked: Gives you info about how many XUN coins are unlocked and you can withdraw.
7. Total: Gives you info about total amount of XUN coins you have Locked/Unlocked.
8. Synchronizing: Gives you info about how many XUN blocks you have installed and how many left to last block.
9. Checkmarks: Gives you info about your UltraNote wallet, Ex: if wallet is connected to peers, Encrypted with password and if it's fully synced.
Deposit your XUN coins
1. Locked: Gives you info about how many XUN coins you have locked in deposit.
2. Unlocked: Gives you info about how many XUN coins are unlocked and you can withdraw.
3. Total: Gives you info about total amount of XUN coins you have Locked/Unlocked.
4. Amount: You need to set the amount of XUN coins you want to deposit. Based on lock time you will receive your deposit interests from 0.25-3%
5. Time: Deposit time is calculated based on blocks. 22000 Blocks = to 1 month.
6. Deposit: Click Deposit to confirm your deposit.
7. Balance: Gives you info about how many XUN coins you have in your UltraNote wallet.
1. Deposits: Gives you info about how many XUN coins you have locked in deposit.
2. Status: Gives you info about how many XUN coins you have locked in deposit, Interest rate, Time etc.
Sending XUN Coins
Note: If you are sending XUN coins to an exchange please check the Faq about how to use payment ID.
1. Pay To: UltraNote wallet address where you want to send your XUN coins.
2. Lable: Give the wallet address a lable to be saved to your address book.
3. Amount: You need to set the amount of XUN coins you want to send.You must have funds that covers your transaction.
4. Crypto Comment: Add an encrypted message to your transaction.
5. Fee: Transaction fee is dynamic based on comments. You need to modify the fee if you are sending a big transaction or if you want that your transaction will go faster on the network. Minimum fee 0.001 XUN.
6. PaymentID: Used to send coins to a wallet address where a group of people share same wallet address. PaymentID will define which user receive the payment. Mostly used to send coins to exchanges.
7. Anonimity Level: You can define how anonym you want your transaction to be from 1-10. Higher anonimity level require higher fees.
8. Confirmation: Click Send to confirm your transaction or Clear All to delete all the info you have added and add a recipient from your address book.
Receive XUN coins
Here you can find your public wallet address which you can share with people to receive XUN coins. Show private key will show your wallet private key *DO NOT SHARE IT*
See/Export your wallet transactions
Here you can see all your wallet transactions and you will be able to export it as a CSV file.
Read your messages
Here you can see a list of the messages you have received from another UltraNote users. Double click any message to read.
From here you can read your messages, Reply to sender and download attachments.
Send messages and files up to 100Mb
Send Message Window:
1. Send To: UltraNote wallet address where you want to send your message.
2. Address Book: You can copy your saved contacts directly from your address book.
3. Encrpted message: Same as encrypted comments, All your communications using UltraNote wallet is encrypted and we keep updating our encryption for better security.
4. Add Reply To: You can check the box if you want to recipient to see your wallet address and reply directly from same message.
5. Set self destruct time: UltraNote wallet allow you for better security to set a self destruct timer to your message, Where the message will be removed and deleted from the blockchain.
6. Fees: Fees are dynamic based on message option and file attachment size.
7. Anonimity Level: Set anonimity levels 1-10 where 1 is low anonimity and 10 is very high anonimity.
8. Confirmations: Done writing your message? Maybe time to send it or why not add a file as an attachment. Here where you can add it.
Managing contacts and address book
Address Book Window:
To add new contacts to your wallet address book, Click on New address then a small window will open where you can give a lable and wallet address. The contact will be added to your address book.
To remove a contact, select the contact you want to remove and click on minus sign.
You need to backup your address book and save a copy so you can import it to a new wallet.
Mining using UltraNote wallet
1. Select one of the pools from the drop down menu that works best for you. Testing should be fine.
2. Add pool: You can add your own pool to the wallet by clicking Add pool.
3. Default pools: Click default pools if you want to reset the pools list and delete any additional pools.
4. CPU Cores: You need to set the number of CPU cores you want to spare for mining. Don't use all cores. Less cores may give same hashrate.
5. Start Mining: When you are ready to start mining click start mining and you will start to see your hashrate and balance growing over time in your wallet.
Connecting to an UltraNote remote node
Click on Settings > Connection
Select Remote Daemon, Or add a new one
Active node that can be added: public.ultranote.org port 31000